This year’s Brighton Fringe runs from the 1-31 May 2015 and registration is now open. Early Bird rates finish on 15th December 2014 so it’s time to arrange your venue, dates, time, show title, ticket price and short blurb.
Registration fees: http://www.brightonfringe.org/participants/registration-fees
The Brighton Fringe Participants Services can offer great advice when starting out – email them here: firstname.lastname@example.org
“What Kerry Herbert doesn’t know about how to turn ticket sales round and sell out local comedy clubs just isn’t worth knowing.” Jill Edwards, Promoter and Comedy Coach
About Kerry Herbert at Stand-Up Marketing: I am an award-winning Comedy Promoter, with over 15 years’ promotion experience and a long-running monthly comedy night, Charity Chuckle at the Brighton Komedia. Over the years I’ve booked many top comedians, including Stewart Lee, Al Murray, Sara Pascoe, Lucy Porter, Joe Wilkinson and Hannibal Buress, as well as newer up-and-coming comics such as Nick Helm, Josh Widdicombe and Luisa Omielan. Charity Chuckle is the most successful comedy fundraiser in Sussex. It is often sold out.
Brighton-based, with expert knowledge of the Fringe, Stand-Up Marketing fills a unique gap:
- the only Independent Comedy Marketing and PR with experience of performing and promoting.
- the only Marketing and PR business to deal exclusively with comedy and performance.
- clients may be new or mid-level club performers, without agents or tour promoters – not just the famous or hotly tipped.
- strategy for one-off marketing projects or a whole run, such as website content and navigation, press releases, posters and flyer design and print management, social media campaigns for Brighton through to Edinburgh.
- involved with the comedy circuit since 2007, and in Marketing Business for the last 20 years, with the links, networks and expertise to make these advantages YOUR advantages.
- native to Brighton and Sussex with the local links you’ll need, including the most up-to-date and influential press contacts.
- links to the broader Scottish and national press.
- experience of running global big business accounts – because you never know where your Fringe show might take you!
For a professional service, please contact me.