Stand-Up Marketing is an award-winning independent Marketing and PR company for the creative arts, focusing mainly on comedy. With hands-on experience of every aspect of promotion, production and live gigging – from tube strikes and stage-fright at the Leicester Square Theatre to the terror of a (secret) panel of judges at the Edinburgh Fringe – Stand-Up Marketing can be your whole team, taking care of the details so you can get on with the show.
- website maintenance – monthly gig listings, updates, copywriting;
- brochure entries, blurbs and press releases;
- listings on Press Association websites, Chortle, We Got Tickets, etc;
- press liaison using a personally established contact book;
- experienced liaison with promoters, venues, bookers and agents;
- design and page layouts of posters, flyers and ads;
- print management and distribution;
- social media management, strategy and scheduling using Hootesuite;
- content strategy for forums and blogs;
- online advertising;
- ticket sales management, expert in boosting sales;
- general marketing and career development.
We can also work with you on strategic planning to help you find your USP and create a global marketing campaign that will take you through the year from one show to the next, including Leicester, Prague, Australia, New Zealand, Brighton, Camden and Edinburgh.
Getting ahead in comedy isn’t easy, but with professional Marketing and PR you can increase your audience and boost your profile so that everyone comes out laughing.
“What Kerry Herbert doesn’t know about how to turn ticket sales round and sell out local comedy clubs just isn’t worth knowing.” Jill Edwards, Promoter and Comedy Coach
Stand-Up Marketing has the experience and the contacts. The jokes are up to you!
Contact Stand-Up Marketing today and let’s talk Brighton Fringe, the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and more.
WINNER National Natwest Venus Award for Home Based Business 2015
WINNER Brighton & Sussex Natwest Venus Award for Home Based Business 2014