Stand-Up Marketing is an independent Marketing and PR company for the creative arts, focusing mainly on comedy. With hands on experience of every aspect of promotion and production, Stand-Up Marketing can be your whole team, taking care of the time-consuming details so you can get on with the show.
- website maintenance – updates, gig listings, copywriting;
- copy editing brochure entries, blurbs and press releases;
- liaison with the press;
- liaison with promoters, venues, bookers and agents;
- graphic design and page layouts of posters, flyers and ads;
- print management and distribution;
- social media and forums, blogs;
- online advertising;
- general marketing and career development.
We can also work with you on strategic planning to help you find your USP and create a marketing campaign that will take you through the year from one show to the next, including Leicester, Prague, Melbourne, Brighton, Camden and Edinburgh.
Getting ahead in comedy isn’t easy, but with professional Marketing and PR you can increase your audience and boost your profile so that everyone comes out laughing.
“What Kerry Herbert doesn’t know about how to turn ticket sales round and sell out local comedy clubs just isn’t worth knowing.” Jill Edwards, Promoter and Comedy Coach
Stand-Up Marketing has the experience and the contacts. The jokes are up to you!
WINNER National Natwest Venus Award for Home Based Business 2015
WINNER Brighton & Sussex Natwest Venus Award for Home Based Business 2014